Colm J Kelly Financial Planning was formed in June 2008 by Colm Kelly, QFA. We are based in Maynooth Co.Kildare a short journey from Dublin. Colm J Kelly Financial Planning services primarily Leinster and Dublin but also nation wide.
Colm has over 23 years experience in the Financial Services Industry. He began his career with Friends First in 1995 before moving onto Canada Life in 1996 where he spent 8 very successful years.In 2004 he joined Oregan Financial Limited as an Executive Director where he worked for 3 years.
In 1997 Colm successfully completed the requisite examinations stipulated by the Financial Planning Diploma Board, and was admitted by diploma as a Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA). He must participate in the continuous professional development courses to retain his qualification.
Colm is a 22 year member of the Life Insurance Association of Ireland and an 20 year life member of the Million Dollar Round Table. www.mdrt.org MDRT is the premier association of financial professionals.
Colm J Kelly Financial Planning is a Financial Broker based in Maynooth Co. Kildare and holds agencies with the following product producers to transact Assurance business:
- Irish Life Assurance plc
- Royal London
- Custom House Capital Limited
- Zurich Life Assurance plc
- Friends First Life Assurance Company Limited
- Aviva Life & Pensions Limited
- BCP Asset Management Limited
- Merrion Stockbrokers Limited
- New Ireland Assurance Company plc
- Standard Life Assurance Company
- Wealth Options Limited
- BESPOKE Investments Limited
- Harvest Financial Services Limited
- Independent Trustee Company (ITC)
Colm Kelly T/A Colm J Kelly Financial Planning is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland